There are a lot of books about leadership and team management. To help you choose the best we collect them in one place.
We think whoever manages the team should read them. Your can find here those more and less popular. Many of them should be read by everyone. Every Monday we will add more items to the list.
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People - Covey R. Stephen
- The 8th Habit - Covey R. Stephen
- Emotional Intelligence - Daniel Goleman
- Primal Leadership: Learning to Lead With Emotional Intelligence - Daniel Goleman, Richard Boyatzis, Annie McKee
- Non-violent Communication: A Language of Life: Life-Changing Tools for Healthy Relationships – Marshall B. Rosenberg, Deepak Chopra
- The Customer Comes Second: Put Your People First and Watch 'em Kick Butt – Hal Rosenbluth, Diane McFerrin Peters
- Change Your Questions, Change Your Life: 7 Powerful Tools for Life and Work - Marilee Adams
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team: A Leadership Fable - Patrick M. Lencioni
- The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership: Follow Them and People Will Follow You - John C. Maxwell
- What Got You Here Won't Get You There: How Successful People Become Even More Successful – Marshall Goldsmith, Mark Reiter
- Reinventing Organizations – Frederic Laloux
- Next inspiration on Monday!
Feel free to share your conclusions from these books in the comments.
What books would you add to the list?